Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Can Feel It! It's Pulling Me Down!

I've been phutzing around with physics, recently. The thing consuming all my time is problem of "knowing" where a particle is and the resulting decay of interference. Still, because of the all the press coverage it gets, I work on gravity, and the resulting references to dark energy and matter.

This adds an interesting perspective on the problem. What if all of gravitational theory was wrong? If that's the case, I'm giving it up. I don't have the time nor the knowledge to actually go back and re-work GRAVITY. Regardless, whether it proves correct or not, it's very Einsteinian in its approach. Einstein didn't take aything for granted, well, at least early on, and these guys aren't, either. Bravo, I say.

Dark Energy and Dark Matter – The Results of Flawed Physics? (Via Pysorg.com)

No comments: